sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

About my routines

My routine of the week mainly consists of studying, doing my homework, using my computer and watching TV.

On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I get out of school at three o’clock (an hour later than the other days). This is because I’m in the category of investigation. This year, investigation consists of spending one more hour studying our modality subjects.
The subjects of Mondays are Language, Philosophy, Maths, TIC, Economics, History and Geography.
In Language lessons, we correct our homework. In Philosophy classes, we listen to our teacher and take note. In Maths classes, we take note about the explanation and we do activities.
TIC lessons are different. We go to a class with computers. We do digital displays, learn to use computer programs, do works with the computers…
In Economics and Geography classes we learn different units and sometimes we do some practical exercises. History classes are theory lessons.
On Tuesdays we have got the same subjects, but on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays we have English classes. In these lessons we study different units and we correct a part of our homework (we send the other part of our homework to our teacher by the Internet).

After school, I go on foot to my house. Obviously, I’m more tired on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. These days I have lunch in the dining room while my parents and my sister are watching the news. On Wednesdays and Fridays, as I come earlier, I have lunch with them in the kitchen. On Fridays I have a different feeling… This is my favorite day of the week!
In the evening I study and doing my homework. When I have an exam, I study in my room, but when I do my homework (exercises) I do it in the dining room while my mum is in the other sofa watching TV. This way, although I do my homework, I am not bored.
At night, I have dinner and watch TV with my family. I think this is the best moment of the day!
Usually, I don’t go out during the week. I do it at weekends, but not too much, because these days I have to study too!


Listen it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario