domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

The chronicle of CocaCola

5.Was the selling of CocaCola very successful in its first year?
Coca Cola, that was invented in 1886 by the pharmacist John Pemberton, didn’t have a success the first year.
Coca Cola was first sold in Jacob’s Pharmacy. Nine drink servings were sold each day approximately.
In the beginning, the cost to produce it, which was around $70, was bigger than its sales ($ 50).

6.Which is your favorite soft drink and in which occasions do you usually have it?
My favorite soft drink is Orange Fanta.
I drink water, milk and pineapple juice every day, but I also have Fanta and other soft drinks in some occasions like birthdays, Christmas and other celebrations.
In summary, I like Fanta but I hardly ever drink it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario